The Mean Mother 20Amp DC-DC Battery Charger is a sophisticated multi-stage charger, designed to
charge AGM, GEL, Lead Acid, Calcium and most deep-cycle batteries (does not include lithium batteries).
Ideal for charging dual / secondary batteries, campers, caravans and portable battery packs while driving or via solar.
The charger uses digitised automation to charge and maintain your battery, including automatic
solar detection, so you can set it, forget it, and go exploring.
- Heavy Duty Aluminium Case and Mounting Brackets
- Microchip Monitoring and Control
- Fully Automatic High Frequency Multi-Stage Charging
- Pulse Mode Technology To Extend Battery Life
- Internal Temperature Monitoring and Output Control
- Short Circuit and Overcharge Protection
- Reverse Polarity Protection For Input and Output
- Thermal Overload Protection
- Solar Input Overload Protection
- Comprehensive Instruction Manual Included
- DIY easy to install unit
- Set and forgot battery selection
- Easy to read display
- Main battery cut off at 12.3v
- Solar can automatically start once main battery is isolated
- DC battery input: 12.8 – 16.0 Volts
- Solar input: 13.0 – 27.0 Volts
- Output/charging voltage: 13.3 – 16.2V (stops charging when alternator output or vehicle battery below 12.3V)
- DC output current: 20A
- Solar output current: 20A
- Minimum start voltage: 1.5 Volts – for battery being charged
- 12 months warranty *Conditions apply
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.