The "take anywhere" firepit, made in Australia with Australian Steel. Supplied with a grill plate, cooking bridges for pan cooking or just boiling a billy, and an ash collection tray.
The MK11 flat packs down to a little over 18mm high. (Frypan sold separately).
BONUS handmade reinforced canvas bag with carry handles.
- 3mm Australian Steel Plate
- Grill and flat plate (50cm x 22cm)
- Cooking Bridges
- Carry Bag
- Flatpacks for easy transport
- No tools required
When assembled, this fire pit is 53cm (L) x 40cm (W) x 28cm (H) - excluding the grill plate.
NOTE: Important CAOS Fire Pit Information
- Made from Australian steel, it is supplied treated with Penizine metal protectant to minimise rust until the first use
- The Fire Pit and parts may exhibit marks and oxidation / rust from the manufacturing process
- Our fire pits are designed for campfires, use only split or whole logs no thicker than 10cm and must not be stacked higher than the steel
- Our fire pits are not designed for large raging fires, CAOS will not be liable for any damage to your fire pit from incorrect use
- Steel plates may deflect and bend due to exposure to fire which is normal
- Danger: Children and animals must be supervised and kept a minimum of 2m away from the fire pit
PLEASE NOTE: Not warranted for use with charcoal, briquettes, or other manufactured fuel.
Shipping dimensions: 56cm (L) x 30cm (W) x 7cm (H).