Reducing your tyre pressure is a big part of going off-road; it increases the tyre
footprint, which greatly improves your traction and reduces the chance of getting
bogged in soft, muddy, or sandy conditions.
A reduced tyre pressure also allows your tyres to absorb rougher terrain as the tyre
rolls over an obstacle, for example a rock or tree branch. This absorption assists in
maintaining momentum of your 4WD.
- 60mm (2.3″) Pressure gauge
- Pressure range: 0-200PSI
- Displays psi, kPa, and Bar pressure
- ANSI Grade B accuracy
- Shock resistant
- Easy to read digital face
- Quick release tyre deflator adaptor
- Quick release tyre gauge adaptor
- Storage pouch
- Stem with pressure release button
- Rubber protective cover
- Stainless steel braided flexible air hose with brass quick release adaptor
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.