Commodore VB VC VN VP VG Sedan Wagon UTE
KONI’s Sport shocks are designed for drivers looking for a sporty driving experience. These products focus on exceptional road-holding combined with an acceptable level of comfort. KONI Sport characteristics include responsive steering, reduced body-roll and limited body movements. Many Sport shocks are externally adjustable shock absorbers, making fine tuning even easier.
KONI Sport ‘Yellow’ shocks offer the same exceptional road-holding as the Classic ‘Red’ shocks, but are especially designed for cars that are fitted with lowering springs which are shorter than the original springs.
KONI Sport Yellows are not the average shock absorber, the following features make them unique:
- Many Sport shocks are externally adjustable by means of a knob and don’t need to be disassembled from the car
- Damping forces can be fine-tuned to personal driving style and road conditions in a matter of seconds
Externally adjustable by means of a knob or pin without removing the shock absorbers from the car.
Gas-charged shock absorber.
- Rebound adjustable, in most applications “on car” with a knob
- Big handling improvements
- Superb ride quality
- Re-buildable for custom vehicle setups
- Best KONl shock for all lowering springs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.