Direction-Plus™ Universal ProVent® oil separator PV200DPK kit comes with drain and adapters. It protects your diesel engine by substantially reducing the amount of oil entering the engine from blow-by gas in the crankcase ventilation system.
Direction-Plus™ ProVent® systems are specifically designed to separate and redirect oil and air from blow-by gas produced from within the crank case. They also provide the option of returning the oil back to the sump. By not fitting a Direction-Plus™ ProVent® system it is likely that your engine will experience a progressive reduction in performance.
Advantages of The Direction-Plus™ ProVent® Oil Separator PV200DPK Kit:
• Up to 200 l/min blow-by gas
• Very compact design
• Available with high-efficiency or ultra-efficiency medium
• Integrated pressure regulation for crankcase
• Also available with bypass valve (integrated in separation element)
• Tool-free element replacement with protection against incorrect insertion
through turn-lock mechanism and element with integrated handle
• Suitable for use with open or closed CCV system
• Use of two ProVent 200 in parallel possible
• Check valve for oil return available (recommended)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.