New release Upper Control Arms from Tough Dog are designed to return a vehicle’s suspension and steering geometry to standard after it has been lifted.
- High Strength Chromoly Ball Joints
- Heavy Duty, High Flex Bushings
- 1020 Grade forged housings
- Up to +3.5 degrees positive Caster (lift height dependant)
- Tube design gives increased clearance
- Positions for factory mounting of brake ad ABS lines
- Improves steering feel and response
contributes to uneven and accelerated tyre wear.
The Tough Dog UCAs are fixed length and position arms, which guards against the alignment being knocked out of specification by a solid offroad hit.
Tough Dog Upper Control arms can help get the maximum performance and lifespan from your suspension and steering components.