Vehicle Application Information:
- 0.5 to 1 Degree of Camber Adjustment
- Standard Replacement Lower Control Arm Bushes
- Camber Adjustable Upper Control Arm Bushes
- Steering Rack Mount Bushes
This Kit is the ideal choice for bush replacement for repair or upgrade.
SuperPro out performs the original O.E bushings in every location on the vehicle.
Upgrade & Suspension Lift
- Fitting bigger, wider wheels and tyres seriously impact the performance of the rubber bushes.
- Increasing the tyre contact patch increases the amount of rubber in contact with the road; this in turn amplifies the drag and load imparted on the rubber bushings. This will cause instability under braking and dramatically reduce their service life.
- Raising a 4WD dramatically alter the performance of a rubber bushing.
- SuperPro bushings provide superior control and, in specific locations, work as a free pivoting bearing, regardless of ride height.
- Lifting a vehicle also lifts the centre of gravity, in turn inducing greater forces on the suspension, requiring a more resilient suspension bushing in every location to control the attitude of the vehicle.
- Rubber bushings deteriorate and induce undesirable characteristics into the handling.
- Worn bushings impart steering angles on the vehicle causing the vehicle to wander all over the road and make the vehicle subject severe directional changes under braking.
- SuperPro bushings are more durable and give more positive arm location than an O.E rubber bushing, resulting in a vehicle that gives the driver that “New Car Feel” for the life of the car.
- Axle alignment required after fitting
TUNLAND 2012-on - P201 4WD
FORTUNER 2005-2015 - AN50, AN60
HILUX 2005-2015 - KUN26, GGN25 4WD