Vehicle Application Information:
- 0.5 to 1 Degree of Camber Adjustment
- Standard Replacement Lower Control Arm Bushes
- Camber Adjustable Upper Control Arm Bushes
- Steering Rack Mount Bushes
This Kit is the ideal choice for bush replacement for repair or upgrade.
SuperPro out performs the original O.E bushings in every location on the vehicle.
Upgrade & Suspension Lift
- Fitting bigger, wider wheels and tyres seriously impact the performance of the rubber bushes.
- Increasing the tyre contact patch increases the amount of rubber in contact with the road; this in turn amplifies the drag and load imparted on the rubber bushings. This will cause instability under braking and dramatically reduce their service life.
- Raising a 4WD dramatically alter the performance of a rubber bushing.
- SuperPro bushings provide superior control and, in specific locations, work as a free pivoting bearing, regardless of ride height.
- Lifting a vehicle also lifts the centre of gravity, in turn inducing greater forces on the suspension, requiring a more resilient suspension bushing in every location to control the attitude of the vehicle.
- Rubber bushings deteriorate and induce undesirable characteristics into the handling.
- Worn bushings impart steering angles on the vehicle causing the vehicle to wander all over the road and make the vehicle subject severe directional changes under braking.
- SuperPro bushings are more durable and give more positive arm location than an O.E rubber bushing, resulting in a vehicle that gives the driver that “New Car Feel” for the life of the car.
- Axle alignment required after fitting
TUNLAND 2012-on - P201 4WD
FORTUNER 2005-2015 - AN50, AN60
HILUX 2005-2015 - KUN26, GGN25 4WD
Steering & Suspension Warehouse aims to ship out products ordered from our online store within 1-3 days of payment approval, however shipping times may vary depending on your location within Australia.
Payments are processed Monday to Friday (Public Holidays and closed days excluded).
Steering & Suspension Warehouse does not accept responsibility for goods lost, stolen or damaged in transit.
Shipping and Delivery Policy
We deliver products Australia wide using a variety of couriers including Australia Post, Star Track Express, Fastway Couriers, Couriers Please and Direct Freight Express.
Orders are dispatched within 1-3 business days and shipping times may vary depending on your location within Australia.
Freight contact details will be supplied once your order has shipped so you can track the progress of your order.
Steering & Suspension Warehouse ships goods Australia wide, however at this time we do NOT accept international orders through our website.
Please contact us on +61 07 4639 2824 or send us an email to enquire about your order.
Any order re-shipped due to being refused or undeliverable the first time will have the original freight charge added to the amount due for re-delivery to cover the costs of re-delivering. We will not be held responsible for paying for your package to get re-delivered.
Please ensure when you order a product that you are home to collect it or alternatively arrange to have it delivered to somewhere you know will be able to accept it.
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
The information in this site has been prepared in accordance with Australian law for the provision of goods and services in Australia. All information concerning Steering & Suspension Warehouse, Steering & Suspension Warehouse products and services, and other information is correct at the time of posting to the Steering & Suspension Warehouse website, but is subject to change without notice. Steering & Suspension Warehouse reserves the right at its sole discretion to change, modify, add or remove such information at any time.
This website is operated by Toowoomba Steering & Suspension trading as Steering & Suspension Warehouse.
All prices are in Australian dollars, and the Steering & Suspension Warehouse website will only accept payment in Australian dollars.
Goods purchased on the Steering & Suspension Warehouse internet site will only be sent to the purchaser’s shipping address once payment has been received and name and address details have been verified. Verification processes may include a search on the Sensis White Pages website, or through a phone call. If verification of name and address cannot be done to Steering & Suspension Warehouse's satisfaction, Steering & Suspension Warehouse will not release the goods and will instead issue a refund.
In the event of the purchase of goods as a gift, Steering & Suspension Warehouse will need verification of the recipient’s name and address as supplied on the order. The process as detailed above will apply to such purchases.
The Merchant name Steering & Suspension Warehouse will appear on your credit card statement.
Pricing of Products/Services
Steering & Suspension Warehouse reserves the right to change the prices of products or services, subject to change without notification.
All of our prices are in Australian dollars (AUD) and include GST (Goods and services tax) as of 1st July 2014. Product prices are regularly updated when price changes are received from our suppliers. If you find a cheaper advertised price somewhere else, email or phone us with the details of the supplier together with prices of the product required and we will endeavour to provide you with a more competitive price.
Please choose carefully. We do not normally give refunds if you simply change your mind or make a wrong decision. We will issue a refund or arrange a replacement only where goods are faulty or goods are damaged in transit. We will ask you to return the faulty or damaged goods before issuing a replacement product or refund. Where we determine that it's not a reasonable expense to post the items back to us, then we will ask for photographic evidence (particularly in relation to damaged freight) and we will arrange a replacement.
In the event of a refund being approved. All buyers must supply their bank details as follows.
1. Bank Name
2. Bank Account Name
3. Bank BSB Number
4. Bank Account Number
All refunds will be made by direct deposit bank transfer, unless otherwise agreed.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.