Adjustable Upper Control Arm Kits
SuperPro adjustable upper control arms are supplied with Camber & Caster Adjustable Ball Joints. Fitted with SuperPro Bushings to offer the best performance.
These arms deliver up to 3 degree of caster along with extra camber, allowing for the optimum alignment settings for a 2" lifted vehicle.
Not only do these arms provide for better wheel alignment settings, they have been designed to include increased clearance between the arm and strut at full droop.
Previously made from steel tube welded to a forged steel ball joint plate, the new arms utilise the manufacturing method developed and refined with the Ford and Toyota arms. Our adjustable upper control arms are built tough harsh Australia off road conditions using high strength, OE grade Aussie steel.
SuperPro 4x4 Upper Control Arm Kit Features
- Complete Adjustability
- Designed and Tested in Australia
- Made in Australia (Melbourne) with Aussie Steel
- Complete Kit solution
- Includes SuperPro Bushings
- Lifetime Warranty
- Solves Alignment Issues
- Longer Tyre Life
- Approved Nationally - VSB 14 Compliant (ADR compliant)
- Certified and confirmed to exceed OE specifications
- Increased articulation, perfect for the off road environment
- Provides for camber and caster adjustment using an adjustable ball joint
- Increased clearance between spring and Control Arm at full articulation
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.